Base Build Value : £250m
Size : 250,000m2
Height : Generally 12m
Programme : 3 Years
Year : Current
Milaha Logistics City – Doha, Qatar
MBA are delighted to be involved with the master planning and major scheme design for a new Logistics city being designed and constructed in Wadi al-Seeb, the industrial district of Doha, Qatar.
Milaha (formerly Qatar Navigation) is the oldest public company in Qatar and as part of its growth strategy are embarking on a new 250,000 M2 logistics city.
- The project consists of the following:
- Truck Terminal
- Sewerage Treatment Plant
- HV Primary
- Multiple Distribution Buildings for ambient and temperature controlled applications.
- Milaha Headquarters building.
- 2 Leisure Centre and food facilities.
- 21 Staff and Labour accommodation blocks.
- Outdoor Sports fields.
We have been instrumental in the design of the Logistics city main infrastructure, including, HV Networks, Security, Fibre Networks, Street Lighting, Water and Firefighting equipment.
Various buildings have been designed and are no lodged with local consultants for the procurement process.